Monday, April 2, 2012

Invested


Invested

Good Evening,

Its my pleasure to speak with you again. This is a bonus message this week and it was something that was laying on my heart pretty heavy to speak about to you guys. Fellows as leaders of our household and as men in general its our job to prepare for the future. Yes I’ve heard the well I live today for today because tomorrow isn’t promised… yes  this is true and I understand but the bible clearly states  Proverbs 13:22” A good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children, but a sinner's wealth is stored up for the righteous.” We have been so miseducated about finances that it seems our generation buys into all of this foolishness with being flashy and just making it rain as we like to say these days. Then I look and I see an investment group that includes Magic Johnson buy the Los Angeles Dodgers. Anyone knows me can tell you I always advise people to invest and even start investment groups whether it be with family, friends, or anyone who is dedicated to making the most of their life of  and finances. We can change our communities, educate our youth, and live financially free when we do these things instead of competing to outshine each other or getting ourselves wrapped up in material things. Build a foundation now that your kids and your kids can begin ahead in life as well as giving them a legacy to carry on.

Twitter: @dtaylor0362


Quote: “ I want to be remembered by those who love me, but I would much rather leave a legacy that carries over to those who love me and never knew me. For inspiration will tell the story of a life." ~D.Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment