Saturday, June 15, 2013

Preparation, Planning, and Execution



Good Evening,

It’s my pleasure to speak with you all once again. I tell you I do truly believe this message will be a breakthrough for a lot of you out there. As the New Year began our IAMDRIVENFORSUCCESS group was in high anticipation for the things that would be happening this year. I must say so far it has been wide open but the reason for this message is the process of preparation, planning, and executing. Have you ever had an idea, dream, or goal you set for yourself? Were you ready to get started and accomplish it?  I have ideas from both positive events to business ideas but as I prayed I found myself wondering if I was sitting still too long. When was the green light to go going to come? God answered me and said, “When you see me moving then it’s time for you to move”. Before any movement can take place you have to make sure you’ve endured the process in the correct way. Never plan to prepare if that makes sense to you. What I’m saying is always have be in a state of preparation because this exemplifies that you’re expecting something and ready to receive it. The next stage is planning which we often plan in our efforts to prepare. Now that I’m a little wiser in my ways I’ve realized that my state of planning is to execute. When planning is on the table execution should be taking place shortly after. The plan is God’s will anyway (Psalms 37:23) so your only obligation to planning is to execute. Once you have completed these two steps then the last one is very easy and that is execution. Execution does have some factors that are meaningful such as time, place, and most importantly the right time to execute your mission. Just remember God’s order and will is always superior but carrying the correct process is upon us.


Quote: The best thing you can ever do to succeed is to always be prepared to be successful. ~d.taylor


               www.iamdrivenforsuccess.blogspot.com
               www.facebook.com/iamdrivenforsuccess
               www.iamdfsent.net


Phone: 951-262-2512 

No comments:

Post a Comment