Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Finding Happiness

Finding Happiness
Ladies,
I am grateful for the opportunity to once again address you all. I pray all is well with each of you. This
week I would like to share a message of happiness with each of you. I’m sure you’ve heard people say
they will be happy when they have the great job, house, car, etc. I’m sure I have said the same at some
point in my life. It usually comes up when we’re feeling down about some circumstance that we can’t
handle. Truth is, happiness is not found in the things we acquire. I know, sounds crazy doesn’t it? But, I
assure you. I learned early on that things will not make me happy.
Sure it’s nice to have them but, “what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?”
I found my greatest joys when I allowed God to be a part of my life. Let me share something personal
with you all.
I am a cancer survivor. I have life because God saw fit to heal the thing that quite possibly could have
taken me out. I am not living because I did anything fancier than the next. Not even because I have
everything I have ever wanted. I am here simply because his grace is sufficient. I will not bore you with
the details, but I can tell you that it was a truly hard burden to bear. I have learned that as I faced death,
I was able to look at my life with clearer eyes. My perspective changed. I was no longer looking to have
it all. My prayer was for life. I clearly saw what was important. Without life, all the material things mean
nothing. I am happy because I find something new to be grateful for with each day.
My point, change your way of thinking and you will surely change your circumstances. You want
happiness; you are the only one capable of achieving it for you. It is not in the abundance of things. It is
not in having the greatest job, or the biggest home. It is not even in having a man in your life. A man can
only enhance the happiness you possess inside yourself. Without first being happy with you, you will not
be happy with anyone or anything else. If you have a man in your life, examine how you treat him every
day. Do you make sure everything is well with him? Do you make him breakfast and dinner? Do you take
care of business in the bedroom? If you see anything that is not right in your relationships, it may be
because of how you feel about yourself. Are you happy? If not, then how can you make him happy? Get
yourselves together ladies, and you will see happiness fulfill your life. You want your man to treat you
like a queen? Start by treating yourself like a queen and him like a king. Then you will be able to fully
enjoy everything else in your life. Wake up ladies, to the happiness you can possess.
Until we speak again, be blessed.
Miranda Jackson
Email: miranda29797@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment