Monday, July 23, 2012

Take Me In


Take Me In



Good evening,



Fellows I got to keep real with you so some you this may hurt, some of you it may open your eyes, and some of you it may inspire. Fellows we dropping the ball bad and the topic at hand tonight are grown men letting women take care of them. Fellows understand everyone falls on hard times and that’s perfectly fine if your woman is there for you during this time you need that lets you know she may be a keeper. However for those of you who are just using the women or merely being lazy and not handling your business you know that isn’t right. Fellows if you going to be man and say you are a man then be just that. Today too many of our men hide behind excuses instead of just getting out there grinding the right way and trying to make something happen. Instead we want to rely on an excuse to justify why we are where we are but I’m sorry I don’t buy into excuses. If im correct God has ordained you as the head of the house and provider so with that being said he has also place the will in you to fulfill that role. I was having a conversation the other day and a young lady man the statement that she had to change her own tire in front of her man. Fellows really?  I mean come on there is no way things have gotten this bad that we as men aren’t willing or cant do something as simply as changing a tire. I think as men sometime we just don’t fully see the big picture in the fact that things we do or don’t do affects everything else around us especially our women. We complain about our women but we clearly aren’t giving them anything to marvel at because we aren’t willing to step up to the plate and bat as men. We got to get right fellows and focus on being be men and training our sons, nephews, cousins and etc to be men as well. The streets have gotten too many of us and filled our head with ideas of materialism, fast money, and multiple women. We forget the purpose in which we were designed and the importance of it. Fellows you got to get up off that couch or whatever you’re doing and make some positive and legit things happen. Greatness is in all of us but yet we push it to the side for a lack of fear. The only thing any man should fear is failing himself as a man, God, and his family. Time is up fellows either we going to step it up or continue to lose by the bus loads. Time for us to get out here and build our communities back up instead of competing over who has the best looking car, woman, house, and foolishness like that. It seems like today more of men are trying to out dress the women they are with instead of focusing on handling business as a man. There is nothing wrong with taken yourself and be well groomed because you should be your perception is important but there is also a fine line as well. I challenge all the men out there from this day forward to step it up and be better dads, husbands, and etc for the sake of our livelihood and take your place as a REAL MAN!





Quote: I wasn’t a man until I fulfilled my role as a man. I wasn’t a man until I committed to being the best man I could be. I wasn’t a man until I held myself accountable to what a man should be in Gods eyes. I wasn’t a man until I found me! ~d.taylor




                www.iamdrivenforsuccess.blogspot.com

                www.facebook.com/iamdrivenforsuccess

Youtube: Please subscribe to our youtube account for all videos..

                http://www.youtube.com/user/iamdrivenforsuccess




Twitter: @dtaylor0362



Upcoming event: Womens seminar in september titled “Whats the makeup behind the makeup?”






No comments:

Post a Comment