Monday, June 18, 2012

Moment of Clarity


Moment of Clarity



Good afternoon,

As you all know I usually don’t send out my messages until every other Sunday however when I feel something strong on my heart I tend to write it and release it. You know often we will run into situations and just everyday trail and tribulations in our life that will require some clarity. As life evolves and I evolve I can see so many times where God has worked in my life and clearly is protecting for a greater purpose in his plan. I pray daily for understanding, wisdom, clarity, direction but most importantly I pray that God molds me into the man he wants me to be and helps me stay on the course he has prepared for me. My point is we all should pray for clarity everyday and all day if need be. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways, acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.”(Proverbs 3:5-6). He constantly lets us know all we have do is ask him and whatever the matter maybe he will bring understanding and clarity to it for you. It’s all about your faith and the way you use it but don’t wait until you get in a situation before you come to him lean on his word every day. Your growth with God is a constant thing that has to be developed but it’s also a commitment you have to make to yourself and Him. This is one of the most powerful verses in my opinion that we should all keep in mind because sometimes things can get a little crazy and we may lose our cool but however his word says  (1 Corinthians 14:33) For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. We never know when and what life may through at us but when it comes let’s be prepared. A good friend of mine Christopher “Cash” Washington give me this scripture to study daily and I wanted to share it with you because it reveals so much when you stop and think about how much we are tempted, tested, and tried on a daily basis. Ephesians 6:11-17


11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. Wow that sounds a mouth full about what is to come and what we should expect. I want to leave you with this thought and that is to remember no matter what the question the answer has already be spoken, not matter when the fork appears in the road the path has already be laid why because it is written in his word.



Quote: God has his hands around me, man it’s so astounding. ~Cash


               www.iamdrivenforsuccess.blogspot.com

               www.facebook.com/iamdrivenforsuccess

Twitter: @dtaylor0362


No comments:

Post a Comment