Monday, December 5, 2011

Whats your hold up? Ladies message week 2

WHATS YOUR HOLD UP?

Hello Ladies,

My name is Miranda. I am very pleased to have this opportunity to share my thoughts and
encouragement with you. I recently shared with my Facebook friends the importance of forgiveness
and how holding on to anger can hold us back. How our blessings that God has can’t be released to us
because we’re holding on to the resentment. I shared how I was holding on to anger, even to the point
of malice. I shared how a friend told me that holding on to resentment is like drinking the poison and
hoping the other person dies. That was truly the day I was awakened from the things that were blocking
my blessings. I began to allow God to free me from the resentment. My chains began to fall away. I
was no longer a prisoner to the stubbornness, unforgiving heart, resentment, and the binding anger
that blocked my blessings. I was able to see myself, but above all; I was able to see God. I was able to
pray again. I was able to ask, seek and knock, just as his word had instructed. I was able to praise again.
So I ask you today, “what’s your hold up?” What are you holding on to that is keeping you from what
God has for you? More importantly, can you truly be happy if you are making yourself a prisoner to
those things? What could you do if you let go of the chains of oppression, depression and repression? I
encourage you to examine yourself. Honestly look into your life and see what’s holding you back from
your success. If it’s not resentment, malice or anger; what is it? The only way to truly move forward and
become successful is to peel away the negative things that bind you. I’m sure we will speak again. I’m
certain you will have questions. Prayerfully, I am looking for to intimate discussions with each of you.
Allow God to free you. Allow him to become your strength. A scripture I like to meditate on is Ephesians
is say: Be ye kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s
sake hath forgiven you.

Hold his word in your heart and let him be your guide. You are the keeper of your own destiny.
God has allowed us free will. What will you do with yours? Until we speak again, be blessed.




To subscribe to this bi-weekly message visit www.iamdrivenforsuccess.com and fill out the form under dfs tab.

You may also blog with us about each message at http://www.iamdrivenforsuccess.blogspot.com/

Quote: True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment